Friday, March 20, 2009

Portrait Atelier has changed to...

Portrait Atelier’ has changed to (http://www.alexfernandesportraits.com). The’ Portrait Atelier’ web site is no more operational and in the future my work on the web may be viewed will be at the above site (I will still offer you my portrait services).
The new web site is a compilation of my work done exclusively in Goa during the last 5 years (2004- 2008). The portrait sitters are mainly Goan’s, which makes these portraits unique (you will see faces you may know) and reflects the photographic style and technique that I developed here in Goa. The result is a combination of classic photographic techniques with the latest digital technology.
Kindly pass on the information and I would love to hear your comments at alexfernandesportraits@gmail.com .
My warmest wishes,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment